In the mood for food truck fare? Denton’s got food trucks for all your cravings.
Austin Street Truck Stop
Austin Street Truck Stop is Denton's food truck park, conveniently located within walking distance of Denton's best breweries and bars. Order up your meal from a rotating selection of food trucks, grab a craft brew on tap inside East Side Denton, and take a seat at the picnic tables.
For more information and updates on where to find the food trucks, check out the Austin St. Truck Stop Facebook page.
Food Trucks at Local Businesses
Many of Denton's best food trucks can be found regularly at businesses such as Oak St. Drafthouse, Armadillo Ale Works, and Harvest House.
We recommend checking out the following food trucks' Facebook pages to see where they're located for the day:
- The Pickled Carrot · Owned and operated by UNT alum and famous for their Banh Mi sandwich.
- The Saucy Hibachi · Serving up hibachi and teppanyaki street food.
- Feta's Lone Greek · Father & son preparing gyros, feta fries, spinaki, and more.
- Munchie's Food Truck · Classics, favorites, and snacks with a new twist.
- The Blind Fox · Serving eclectic Asian-inspired cuisine.
- Street_eats_catering · Southern-style food inspired by Memphis and the Mississippi Delta.
- Freddy's Tacos · Traditional Mexican fare including tacos, tortas, and elotes.
- Groovy Chicken and Waffles · Like the name suggests, chicken and waffles, mac and cheese, fried cabbage, and more.
- Juice Lab · Woman-owned and operated juice and smoothie bar food truck. Specializing in organic, plant-based, and nutrient-dense foods.
- El Cucuy Burritos · Denton's California burrito— a celebration of our Southwestern, Mexican, and Latin culture.
- Bondi Bowls · Born out of a love of Bondi Beach in Australia, these bowls offer a sweet treat with a fruit base and toppings free of added sugar and gluten.
Denton Community Market
You can find food carts and trucks at the Denton Community Market on Saturdays. Popular spots include Comb's Coffee & Tea, Der WienerSlinger, and more.
Hours: Saturday 9am-1pm (April-November)