In the mood for food truck fare? Denton’s got food trucks for all your cravings.
Austin Street Truck Stop
Austin Street Truck Stop is Denton's food truck park, conveniently located within walking distance of Denton's best breweries and bars. Order up your meal from a rotating selection of food trucks, grab a craft brew on tap inside East Side Denton, and take a seat at the picnic tables.
For more information and updates on where to find the food trucks, check out the Austin St. Truck Stop Facebook page.
Food Trucks at Local Businesses
Many of Denton's best food trucks can be found regularly at businesses such as Oak St. Drafthouse, Armadillo Ale Works, and Harvest House.
We recommend checking out the following food trucks' Facebook pages to see where they're located for the day:
- The Pickled Carrot · Owned and operated by UNT alum and famous for their Banh Mi sandwich.
- The Saucy Hibachi · Serving up hibachi and teppanyaki street food.
- Feta's Lone Greek · Father & son preparing gyros, feta fries, spinaki, and more.
- Munchie's Food Truck · Classics favorites and snacks with a new twist.
- MiSeoul · Korean street food including noodle bowls and dumplings.
- El Taco Taxi · Known for their street tacos and elote, can often be found at Mulberry St Cantina.
- The Blind Fox · Serving eclectic Asian-inspired cuisine.
Denton Community Market
Food carts and trucks show up at the Denton Community Market on Saturdays. Popular spots include Comb's Coffee & Tea, Der WienerSlinger, and more.
Hours: Saturday 9am-1pm (April-November)