Breakfast & Brunch
Start your Denton visit the right way by enjoying the most important meal of the day!
Whether you're looking for a quick breakfast bite, a belly-busting breakfast joint, or a leisurely brunch where you can sip on mimosas, find what you want at one of these Denton eateries.
Grab 'n Go
- Golden Boy Coffee Co · This barista-owned coffee shop serves craft coffee and fresh food that is locally and ethically sourced and prepared in-house.
- Denton Donuts · One of Yelp's highest-rated donut shop's in Denton, they serve up sweet and savory options with warm hospitality.
- Denton Community Market · (Seasonally, Saturday Mornings) The market is open at 9:00 am with local vendors serving up some of the best coffee, tea, meals, and fresh produce. Grab a mix of foods and enjoy them on the lawn of Denton's Historical Park.
- Barley & Board · Locally created gastropub, influenced by seasonal, fresh ingredients. Don't miss their mimosa flights ranging from the traditional to the floral. Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Hannah's Off The Square · Hannah’s is committed to bringing you meals that are made with fresh local ingredients whenever possible. Supporting local farmers for over 17 years. Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Old West Cafe · Popular spot for all-day homemade Western breakfast. Serving everything from eggs benedict, to banana-nut pancakes served with peanut butter syrup, to more Tex-Mex inspired fair like quesadillas and skillet bowls. Can accommodate larger parties, making it a perfect place for family and friends.
- Seven Mile Cafe · Breakfast, brunch, and lunch served up in an energetic atmosphere. Sit-down service with full espresso and drink bar and plenty of menu options for every type of eater!