Welcome to our newest blog segment: the Denton Hotel Spotlight!
We will be spotlighting our fantastic hotels and their amenities. Our in-depth look will give visitors a first-hand view of the hotels available in Denton. Join us as we go behind-the-scenes at the off-the-beaten-path spot Residence Inn, with a peek at the property with Charlene Bell, Director of Sales.
Catch a sneak peek of the Residence Inn here:
Q: This spot is really a jewel in the Denton hotel landscape - sequestered quietly just off I-35E, but with plenty of meeting space for any gathering.
A: We really do have all sorts of meetings here - corporate board meetings can have a private gathering for a few in our boardroom to accommodating 100 people, theater-style, in our Trinity Room for large trainings. We've even found that many of our groups will book stays for several weeks, during which they really can explore all that Denton has to offer before and after their sessions.
Q: Beyond the bridal parties and corporate meetings, what's one of your more interesting groups you had with you?
A: We once had a lifeguard training group stay with us, simply because they could extend their training in our heated saltwater pool!
- 94 total suites: 56 studios, 31 one-bedrooms and 7 two bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher in all rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout property
- Complimentary daily full breakfast with Belgian waffle station
- Complimentary social hour Monday-Wednesday with light appetizers, beer and wine
- On-site fitness center with Pilates room
- Private outdoor basketball court
- Indoor heated saltwater pool
- Laundry service available
MEETING SPACE DETAILS:
- More than 3,000 sq. foot of meeting space
- Casita (853 sq. ft, 50 capacity) + Rio (853 sq. ft, 50 capacity) or Casita Rio Ballroom Style (1707 sq. ft., 100 capacity)
- Trinity (1438 sq. ft., 97 capacity)
- Board Room (230 sq. ft., 15 capacity)
- Equipment Available
- AV equipment
- Digital projector
- Overhead projector
- LCD television
- Wi-Fi capabilities
Residence Inn is located at 3761 S. I-35E. Reservations and more information are available by calling the hotel directly at 940-272-3800 or through the hotel’s website at marriott.com/dfwrd. For information on meeting space, contact Director of Sales Charlene Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about their meeting space can be found here.