Behind The Scenes Tours
Visitors can enjoy the beautiful Horse Country of North Texas by joining one of our six behind-the-scenes guided tours.
Tour the beautiful North Texas Horse Country aboard a luxury motorcoach while a fun and knowledgeable guide narrates the facts and backstory of the area. Six Behind-the-Scene tours are offered each year. The tour visits two premier horse ranches where you can get an up close and personal look at the equine industry.
2020 NORTH TEXAS HORSE COUNTRY TOUR DATES
**Due to the impact COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is having on our country, state and local community, Discover Denton is following the guidance of our national health and local government authorities to limit public gatherings of 10 or more people, and canceling all North Texas Horse Country Tours through May 2020**
April 4, 2020 – CANCELED
May 2, 2020 – CANCELED
Advanced reservations required
- TOURS SELL OUT FAST! Book online or call 940-382-7895 to reserve your seats
- We do maintain a wait list for sold out tours. To be added to our wait list, call 940-382-7895
- Tour Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Ticket price includes snacks, lunch, and drinks.
- Tour departs promptly at 9 a.m. from 401 N. Elm Street at the corner of Elm Street and Parkway and returns at 3 p.m.
- Have a group interested in staying in Denton and taking a private Horse Country Tour? More information available here.
- Tour recommended for ages 13 and up and does not include horseback riding.