Request for Donations
The mission of the Denton CVB is to market Denton, attract individual visitors, tour groups, convention and meeting groups, and sporting events to Denton and to provide management toward ensuring a positive visitor experience. The CVB is funded by Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT) collected by hotels within the
The CVB is funded by Hotel Occupancy Tax (HOT) collected by hotels within the city limits of Denton via a contract between the City of Denton and the Denton Chamber of Commerce. Because HOT expenditures are strictly regulated by state and local law, the CVB is mission-focused and limited relative to giving away promotional items, purchasing local advertising, sponsoring local events and allocating staff/resources to local activity.
Criteria for consideration:
- Is recipient audience related to the travel industry?
- Is recipient audience located more than 100 miles outside of Denton? (Distance enough to be a potential over-night-stay audience)
- Is recipient audience critical to Denton’s tourism product?
- Is recipient audience critical to CVB advocacy?
- Client requests should be equitable to client group’s estimated HOT impact on Denton
If your request meets all the above criteria, please fill out the form below. Be advised that requests are reviewed by the first business day of each month.