- Interim Vice President/Director of Sales
- Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Visitor Services Director
- Discover Denton Welcome Center and DentonRadio.com Manager
- Meeting Sales Manager
- Discover Denton Welcome Center Retail Manager
- Creative Marketing Manager
- Sales and Servicing Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Information & Servicing Coordinator
- Tour Guide
Visitor Services Director
Christine has been promoting Denton since 1995 when she started her professional career as the Program Manager for the Denton Chamber of Commerce and became the director of the Denton Convention & Visitor Bureau (CVB) in 1997. In 2003, Christine joined the Denton Main Street program and has worked with the downtown merchants and managed the non-profit Denton Main Street Association (DMSA) board and membership ever since. Alongside volunteers, she produces, markets and promotes DMSA events including Twilight Tunes, Arts & Autos Extravaganza, Wassail Weekend, Spring and Holiday Open House, and numerous other promotions throughout the year.
In January 2018, Christine rejoined the Denton CVB team as Visitor Services Director. She oversees all aspects of the Discover Denton Welcome Center on the historic downtown Denton square. She maintains her DMSA office and efforts in this vibrant location, as well.
In addition to her Chamber, CVB and Denton Main Street work, Christine co-produced the Dog Days of Denton festival for several years. Christine currently serves on the Texas Downtown Association Board of Directors and is an active volunteer for various local advisory boards, booster clubs, and PTAs.
Reach out to Christine: