- Interim Vice President/Director of Sales
- Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Visitor Services Director
- Discover Denton Welcome Center and DentonRadio.com Manager
- Meeting Sales Manager
- Discover Denton Welcome Center Retail Manager
- Creative Marketing Manager
- Sales and Servicing Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Information & Servicing Coordinator
- Tour Guide
Sales & Servicing Manager
Jen is the Sales & Servicing Manager for the Denton Convention & Visitors Bureau. She attended the University of North Texas, where she earned her Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management & Tourism with a concentration in Culinary Art. While at UNT, Jen also participated in numerous musical ensembles (including the Green Brigade Marching Band, Women’s Chorus, Texas Flute Society) and quickly developed into a fan of the amazing music and arts scene in Denton.
Jen’s career has spanned hotels, restaurants and event management in the DFW area before joining the CVB team. Eventually, Jen intends on continuing her education and earn her Master’s degree at her alma mater. She is now thrilled to be back in the city she loves and is proud to be a part of a team that strives to promote Denton’s charm!
Originally from Philly, Jen is an avid Philadelphia Eagles fan, and is not afraid to show it! When she’s not socializing on the square, she’s at home, listening to music, reading a good book, crafting a new recipe or just catching up on her shows and watching action movies. Most importantly, she loves spending time with her husband Juan and their adorable cat, Aspen.
Reach out to Jen: