- Interim Vice President/Director of Sales
- Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Visitor Services Director
- Discover Denton Welcome Center and DentonRadio.com Manager
- Meeting Sales Manager
- Discover Denton Welcome Center Retail Manager
- Creative Marketing Manager
- Sales and Servicing Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Information & Servicing Coordinator
- Tour Guide
INFORMATION & SERVICING COORDINATOR
Petra is the Information and Servicing Coordinator for the Denton Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Denton Chamber of Commerce. In her capacity at the CVB, she will be assisting visitors to the Chamber building, as well as providing support to the servicing department. She comes to the CVB after years of participating in community events and servicing the eating habits of the locals. She briefly attended the University of North Texas with a focus in music. Little did she know that the support of the community and its unparalleled music scene would keep her in Denton for years to come.
Petra has played with many local bands, played on their records, and been a member of the Denton creative scene for more than a decade. She received recognition as Best Instrumentalist by the Dallas Observer Music Awards in 2012 and has also been a featured artist in the KERA Art&Seek Artist Spotlight.
Petra and her husband reside in Denton with their daughter and their dog. In her very rare spare time, she enjoys helping support DMAC events and reading feminist dystopian novels.
Reach out to Petra: