- Interim Vice President/Director of Sales
- Director of Marketing & Brand Strategy
- Visitor Services Director
- Discover Denton Welcome Center and DentonRadio.com Manager
- Meeting Sales Manager
- Discover Denton Welcome Center Retail Manager
- Creative Marketing Manager
- Sales and Servicing Manager
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Information & Servicing Coordinator
- Tour Guide
Interim Vice President/Director of Sales
Dana has been with the Denton Convention and Visitors Bureau since 2005 and has more than 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, having spent the bulk of her career in corporate and group sales for restaurants. She was previously the Director of Sales and Marketing for the Trail Dust Steak House and Friday’s Front Row Grill located at The Ballpark in Arlington.
Having earned her Certified Meeting Professional, CMP certification from the Convention Industry Council, Dana is also a certified Texas Friendly Instructor. She holds a bachelor degree from the University of North Texas. She is a member of Meeting Planners International, American Bus Association, South Central Motorcoach Association and Texas Society of Association Executives. She served for 8 years on the Board of the Dallas Fort Worth Area Tourism Council, and continues to serve as an active member of the organization.
Dana and her husband, Tracy, reside just south of Denton. Dana enjoys raising and showing English Springer Spaniels.
Contact Dana for Meeting and Convention or Group Tour questions.
Reach out to Dana: