- Event Planning
- Services & Amenities
- Facilities & Venues
- Client Testimonials
- The Planner’s Zone
Everyone plans an event sometime and The Planner’s Zone Showcase is the perfect place to get in The Zone! Whether planning a reunion, birthday celebration, church retreat or conference, The Planner’s Zone offers the tools needed for a successful event. This innovative trade show is an opportunity to meet face-to-face with local business owners, sample great food and see all Denton can provide that will help you plan a great event.
FREE Admission… FREE Parking… & FREE Food Samples!
11am – 2pm
3100 Town Center Trail
Embassy Suites by Hilton Denton Convention Center
Registration is not necessary but if you let us know you are coming, we will have a badge ready for you at the Check-In table. Just click on the below link, give us some info and head to the Badge Pick Up line on Planner’s Zone Day.
Don’t forget to grab your Passport at the Check-In table! Door prizes will be given away throughout the event, and your Passport is the key!
We will draw for a $500 CASH Grand Prize Winner from all attendees who entered in the drawing. To enter in the Grand Prize Drawing:
- Attend Planner’s Zone
- Pick up the PZ Passport at the Check-In table
- Visit with all the Vendors on the PZ Passport
- Ask Vendor to mark your PZ Passport
- Completly fill out the bottom portion of the PZ Passport
- Drop off your PZ Passport at the designated drop off location (Hint: It’s NOT the Check-In table)
- Watch for the announcement of the winner on the Discover Denton Facebook Page
- You don’t have to be present to win
- Winner will be announced Friday morning, November 1st
Check out what we do when we are in the Zone:
(via DTV’s 2017 Newsbreak)
Scenes from Planner’s Zone 2017 & 2018 Trade Show: