Published on: Tue, Sep 24, 2019
Welcome to our newest blog segment: the Denton Hotel Spotlight!
We will be spotlighting our fantastic hotels and their amenities. Our in-depth look will give visitors a first-hand view of the hotels available in Denton. Join us as we go behind-the-scenes at Denton’s Homewood Suites as Sarah O’Rourke, Homewood Suites Director of Sales, walks us through the property.
Catch a sneak peek of the Homewood Suites, which will be celebrating its 10th anniversary in October, here:
Q: What are the types of gatherings your meeting space can accommodate?
A: Anything from a business meeting to a wedding dressing area! We can be extremely flexible in room set up as well: with theatre style seating, a classroom layout, or even a banquet layout. With our three different spaces, we can welcome many diverse groups.
Q: What are some special touches that you and your staff offer your guests?
A: We look and see who’s coming. Maybe they are here for a reunion, or a graduation. Whatever life’s events bring you. Jazmine is great at putting together amenities and welcome notes that can be delivered upon check-in.
Q: Our next big festival is Dog Days of Denton on Oct. 5. What extra special amenities do you have for our four-legged friends as a pet-friendly hotel?
A: Our little friends like it here. We have treats at the front desk. There was one guest who said her dog kept pawing at the door. She thought it was to go outside, but he wanted to visit the front desk for an extra treat!
- 107 total sleeping rooms: 38 1-bedroom King Suites, 60 studio King Suites, 8 double Queen Suites, 3 two bedroom Suites, 11 ADA rooms
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout property
- Complimentary dinner with beer and wine (Monday through Thursday)
- Suite Start Breakfast Buffet
- All day drip coffee service
- Fully equipped kitchen and full sized refrigerator
- Full-sized sleeper sofa
- Property amenities include 24-hour business center, fitness center, sport court and outdoor saltwater pool
Meeting Space Details:
- Cowboy Room: 770 square feet, 50 person capacity
- Redbud Room: 450 square feet, 30 person capacity
- Texas Trail Room: 200 square feet, 10 person boardroom
- Outside catering allowed with no penalty
- All meeting spaces have
Homewood Suites is located at 2907 Shoreline Dr. Reservations and more information are available by calling the hotel directly at 940-382-0420 or through the hotel’s website at hilton.com. For information on meeting space, contact Sales Coordinator Jazmine Pratt at 940-382-0420 or email@example.com.