Welcome to our newest blog segment: the Denton Hotel Spotlight!
We will be spotlighting our fantastic hotels and their amenities. Our in-depth look will give visitors a first-hand view of the hotels available in Denton. Join us as we go behind-the-scenes at Denton’s Hilton Garden Inn as Director of Sales & Marketing Bianca Phelps walks us through the property.
Catch a sneak peek of the Hilton Garden Inn here:
Q: What sets the Hilton Garden Inn apart from many other properties in the area?
A: The Denton Hilton Garden Inn is a wonderful choice, built as a prototype and offering 101 guest rooms and more than 2,500 square feet of meeting space along with all your catering needs. And that’s not all, this beautiful hotel includes a full-service restaurant perfect for any meal including in-room dining.
Q: What are some new features that Hilton has added to its hotels?
A: Hilton has rolled out the digital key program and we are proud to offer this perk at the Denton Hilton Garden Inn. Using the Hilton app, guests can check-in before their arrival skip the front desk altogether. This is a great new feature we are excited to offer our guests!
Q: Summer has reared its ugly head the last week. Tell us about the coolest spot on your property: the pool.
A: You often see our guests taking a dip in our large outdoor pool year round but this area isn’t just for swimming, it is a favorite location for receptions from birthday parties to corporate events.
Q: What’s the one thing you folks to know about the Denton Hilton Garden Inn?
A: Please remember The Hilton Garden Inn Promise: our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn’t just the way you like it, simply let us know and we will make it right. Guaranteed.
- 101 total rooms: 14 Junior King Suites, 34 King Rooms, 53 Double Queen Rooms
- Complementary wi-fi throughout property
- In-room breakfast and dinner
- 24 hour fitness center
- Junior King Suites have snacks and beverages replenished daily as part of room rate
- Neutrogena products offered in all rooms
- Hilton Honors rewards
- On-site laundry service
Meeting space details:
- 2,600 sq. ft. of meeting space - rooms can be divided
- Can host 130/banquet style & 200/theater style in main ballroom
- Can host 12 in board room, outfitted with ergonomic chairs
- Complimentary A/V is handled in-house
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Offers in-house catering for breakfast, AM/PM breaks, full lunch options and dinner and buffet style or plated options
- Catering is either buffet style or plated
Hilton Garden Inn is located at 3110 Colorado Blvd. You can contact them at 940.891.4700 or book your stay here.