Welcome to our newest blog segment: the Denton Hotel Spotlight!
We will be spotlighting our fantastic hotels and their amenities. Our in-depth look will give visitors a first-hand view of the hotels available in Denton. Join us as we go behind-the-scenes at Denton’s Best Western Premier (voted #1 upscale hotel chain from J.D. Power’s 2019 Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study) as Zach Glenn, Vice President of the Helm Hotels Group, walks us through the property.
Catch a sneak peek of the Best Western Premier here:
Q: You pride yourself on bringing in Denton’s culture. What are some ways visitors get a taste of Denton right here at the Best Western Premier?
A: We are big on promoting local Denton. We have DuPopIn’s popcorn in our Sweet Shop, along with Beth Marie’s Old Fashioned Ice Cream, a Denton staple, and a summer favorite, Frios popsicles. We have local music through DentonRadio.com playing on our hold music and in the lobby. We try to have all of Denton portrayed in our hotel.
Q: For those not familiar with the brand levels Best Western offers, tell us about the Premier level and this one specifically.
A: We are so proud Denton Best Western Premier was the first Premier in the US and continues to serve as a the proto-type for others to mirrors. Our modern ambience with a resort-style pool is just the beginning. Guests will enjoy cooked-to-order omelettes with their complimentary breakfast, a full bar with light fare to enjoy, free wi-fi and electric vehicle charging stations. Our hotel also boasts a 1,500 sq. ft meeting room along with a board room. We are definitely all things new in the Best Western world.
- 74 total rooms: 33 Executive King Rooms (with sofa sleeper), 16 standard double Queen rooms, 7 double Queen oversize rooms, 9 Queen Suites (with sofa sleeper) and 9 two-room suites with connecting door
- EcoStay™ hotel
- Complementary wi-fi throughout property
- Complimentary breakfast with made-to-order omelette station
- King suites have 65-inch TVs with 10 HBO channels
- 24-hour upgraded fitness center
- Pool, heated hot tub and gas fire pit among outdoor amenities
- Poolside bar
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Complimentary parking
- Seven-time M.K. Geurtin Award Winner
MEETING SPACE DETAILS:
- 1,500 sq. ft. of meeting space
- Additional board room available
- A/V equipment, projector with screen, speakers and microphone packages
- Full catering arranged with preferred vendors
Best Western Premier Crown Chase is located at 2450 Brinker Road. Reservations and more information are available by calling the hotel directly at 940-387-1000 or through the hotel’s website at bwdenton.com.